ADVANCE NOTICE IS REQUIRED, dogs are not to be left alone in the cabin,
and there is a $5/dog/night charge. Please bring your own "doggie blanket."
Limit: 2 dogs per cabin.
OFF SEASON NIGHTLY RATES (May 11 - July 7; August 18 - October 20)
$25/person/night; $12.50 under 18 w/adult; under 6 yrs FREE
($37.50 night min. per cabin; Ledge & Tanner Cabins: $65/nt. min. per cabin).
We reserve the
right to set minimum stays, such as a two night
minimum on weekends and
three night minimum on holiday weekends.
SUMMER VACATION WEEKS (Six nights, SUN PM to SAT AM, July 8 - August 17)
COZY CABIN: lakefront, 1 dbl - $300
LOON & PINE CABINS: lakefront, 1 dbl bed, 1 bunk-$300 or both for $550
LEDGE CABIN: lakefront, part. bdrm., 1 dbl, 2 bunks, 1 single - $450
TANNER CABIN: lakefront, 2 dbls (bunk), 1 bunk, cold running water - $450
DUCK & MOOSE CABINS: lakefront, part. bdrm., 1 dbl, 1 bunk, 1 single - $350
BEAR CABIN: lakefront, set back, part. bdrm., 1 dbl, 1 bunk, 1 single - $375
*** PINE, LOON, LEDGE, BEAR & TANNER CABINS have screened-in porches.
NOVEMBER WEEKS (Six nights, SUN PM to SAT AM, October 28 - November 16)
Housekeeping cabins -- Same rates as "SUMMER VACATION WEEKS" above.
* Extra Saturday on either side of standard hunting week is 1/6 weekly rate.
Oct 28, Nov 4, 11 & 18 are available as "extra Saturdays."
* Modified American Plan (evening meal (Sun-Fri) with bag lunches to go) - $144/person for the 6 day week (Does not include cabin). Meal plan deposit is $75 per person.
(MEMORIAL DAY -
Lakefront, walk-in tent sites - $8/adult/night; $16/nt. min per site.
* Check-in: . Check-out: . Please ask in advance for exceptions.
* Current Maine sales taxes are: lodging -- 9%, meals -- 8%, and other purchases -- 5.5%.
* Canoe, kayak or row boat rentals - $60/week; $15/day; $3/hour.
For guaranteed availability, please reserve when reserving cabin.
Privately owned boats (approx 14' with 10 hp motor),
canoes & kayaks may be launched at our
beach; we do not provide dock space and we encourage
larger or faster watercraft to enjoy
more appropriate waters. Please do
not even think about launching jet skis at The
* You are welcome to bring your own motor (gas or electric) and rent a 14' row boat to put it on.
* Rates for Maine Guides available upon request (approx. $200/day for 2 people).
* Beds, listed above, determine the maximum occupancy per cabin.
* Please bring your own personal shower supplies: soap, shampoo & towels.
Many people like to bring sleeping bags instead of making beds. And, don't forget flashlights!
* ATVs used in Maine must be registered in Maine (can be done on internet & at Bishop's Store).
* A 30% deposit is required (minimum deposit is one night's rate); phone/email reservations will be held for 10 days pending receipt of deposit. Deposit will be refunded (less a $20 fee) with a 90 day cancellation notice. No refund for late arrival/early departure. Visa, MC & Discover accepted.
to THE LAST RESORT depends on seasonal conditions. From
mid-May to mid-October, access can be
by passenger car.
At other times, a 4wd with chains may be
THE LAST RESORT • JACKMAN, MAINE • (207) 668-5091 • firstname.lastname@example.org