SUMMER VACATION WEEKS (Six nights, SUN PM to SAT AM, July 14-August 9)
DOGS (even wonderful ones) ARE NOT ALLOWED DURING SUMMER VACATION WEEKS.
COZY CABIN: lakefront, 1 dbl - $300
LOON & PINE CABINS: lakefront, 1 dbl bed, 1 bunk-$300 or both for $550
LEDGE CABIN: lakefront, part. bdrm., 1 dbl, 2 bunks, 1 single - $450
TANNER CABIN: lakefront, 2 dbls (bunk), 1 bunk, cold running water - $450
DUCK & MOOSE CABINS: lakefront, part. bdrm., 1 dbl, 1 bunk, 1 single - $350
BEAR CABIN: lakefront, set back, part. bdrm., 1 dbl, 1 bunk, 1 single - $375
*** PINE, LOON, LEDGE, BEAR & TANNER CABINS have screened-in porches.
NOVEMBER WEEKS (Six nights, SUN PM to SAT AM, November 3 – November 22)
Housekeeping cabins - $150/person/week, $200/wk min per cabin.
* Modified American Plan (evening meal plus bag lunch, NOVEMBER ONLY) - $130/person/6 day week (Does not include cabin).
WILDERNESS TENT SITES (MEMORIAL DAY - COLUMBUS DAY WEEKENDS)
Lakefront, walk-in tent sites - $7/adult/night; $14/nt. min per site.
* Check-in: 1:00PM. Check-out: 10:00AM. Please ask in advance for exceptions.
* Please add 7% sales tax to lodging & meal rates, 5% to other purchases.
* Canoe, kayak or row boat - $60/wk; $15/day; $3/hr; For guaranteed availability,
please reserve when reserving cabin.
* Privately owned boats (approx 14' with 10 hp motor), canoes & kayaks may be launched at
our beach; we do not provide dock space and we encourage larger or faster watercraft to
enjoy more appropriate waters. Please do not even think about launching jet skis at The Last
Resort. Note: Maine now requires all motor boats to have a $20 decal attached; the money goes
toward prevention of milfoil importation. Decals are available at the lodge.
* You are welcome to bring your own motor (gas or electric) and rent a 14’ row boat to put it on. Please note that we do not have motor-boats for rent. You are also welcome to bring your own canoes and kayaks.
* Rates for Maine Guides available upon request (approx. $200/day for 2 people).
* Beds, listed above, determine the maximum occupancy per cabin.
* Please bring your own personal shower supplies: soap, shampoo & towels.
Many people like to bring sleeping bags instead of making beds.
* ATVs used in Maine must be registered in Maine (can be done on internet & at Bishop’s Store).
* A 30% deposit is required; phone reservations will be held for 10 days pending receipt of
deposit. Deposit will be refunded (less a $20 fee) with a 90 day cancellation notice. No refund
for early departure. Visa, MC & Discover cards accepted.
Access to THE LAST RESORT depends on seasonal conditions. From mid-May to mid-October, access can be by passenger car. At other times, a 4wd with chains may be necessary. PLEASE PLAN TO ARRIVE
BEFORE DARK AND DO YOUR FOOD SHOPPING BEFORE YOU DRIVE IN.